In 2019, HHL was engaged to prepare designs for renovations and upgrades to the c. 1927 English Scholastic Style Tudor Clubhouse rear terrace, designed by renowned architect Clifford C. Wendehack. The finest Clubhouse terrace in WNY offers spectacular views overlooking the highly acclaimed golf course. The objective was to provide increased outside dining capacity and for an additional exterior fire pit area for member usage.
The natural gas-fed fire pit shell was custom-formed in cast concrete which was color-stained. Concrete flatwork pathways and terrace expansion areas were cast in concrete with exposed aggregate and stamped, patterned texture finishes. New high back rocker chairs made from recycled HDPE materials completed the fire pit installation in June 2019.