Are today’s modern developments building on iconic works of the past or disregarding them? A panel discussion on Thursday, April 25 will address this issue and others at the Butler Mansion, 672 Delaware Avenue. Don’t miss this lively conversation about Buffalo’s distinctive architectural heritage and future.
The event is being hosted by the Cornell Club of Greater Buffalo and is open to all in Western New York with an interest in local architecture.
Four of Buffalo’s premiere architects, all Cornell alumni, will serve on the panel:
- Peter Flynn, AIA: Flynn Battaglia Architects
- Theodore Lownie, RA: HHL Architects
- Matthew Moscati, AIA: TRM Architect
- Professor Ernest Sternberg, Ph.D.: University at Buffalo School of Architecture and Planning
- Moderated by David Schiller, SIOR. Pyramid Brokerage Company of Buffalo